Friday, September 08, 2006

Now Let Me Clear My Throat!

it's the Friday Shout-Outs Edition, Homey-omeys!

With A Special Dedication to everyone in Bahama Bay Nation, a big-upzz rip-your-lines shout-out to DJ Kool for using his lyrics to stylize today's shout-outs!

"Keep Making Noise!" Shout-out to Humberto, our bringer of goodwill today. Precisely at 9:15am, the cloistery went online. Side benefit to internet in the house (apart from that foul stuff you just thought of, Corcoran...), cable tv! side no-benefit (or, in the econ manner "cost") home study effort just found a new obstacle (side note to the mother: i'm at work right now...)

"Some of Y'all are with be, and some of y'all won't!" shout-out to the flurry of emails i sent out this afternoon. my big two boxes of things finally arrived from st.croix and with them, my address book.

"Have mercy, babe! I hope you don't mind!" shout-out to the Heidididio, formerly of Reno, NV and parts unknown. Big congratulations on the nuptials! I tried to put this as close to the top as possible so that you wouldn't get bored and miss it! Be glad I wasn't there. I bounced a 102-degree fever home with me on my plane.

"Peace Out to C-Lo, Flex, and Doug Lazy!" shout-out to Tyson and Joy S. of Newark, NJ! The C-Lo reference should be obvious enough. Not so obvious is the Doug Lazy (i.e. the piano stand hopefully taking up space in your place that I couldn't get without backtracking 500 miles...)

"Now I Need Some Help From the Maestro, Please!" Shout-out to the Mayor McCheese of St. Croix. You win the "1st to comment" award. Now my mom won't feel weird adding comments. A thought that somehow gives me the willies...

And Finally: "Special Dedication going out to all the ladies and all the brothers in here, like to love y'all to death here!" shout-out to everyone. the settling in is much more complete knowing you're all just a few typed letters away!

Today's True Headline (Courtesy Elibzeff B. of St. Thomas, VI):
"Abuse Counselor Arrested for DUI"

have a great weekend!

No comments: