Thursday, January 03, 2008

A New Year, A New Direction

In an effort to become concise and relevant (aren't they the same thing?), I've decided to (partly) move away from blogging my weekly-to-monthly missives. Instead, I will, like pretty much any other media outlet around today, offer my thoughts on any number of subjects, time and space availability being my only limiting factor.

But before I begin anew, a quick explanation for my 5 month absence: I forgot my account name and password. So there. Hopefully, I'll figure out a way to link this to Facebook and thereby will exponentially increase my audience to like 4. Huzzah!

And of course, I'll try to keep up with the much-loved portion of the program known as "Shout-Outs"! So keep letting me know when your birthday is and you'll receive a shout-out when the time comes!

And Happy New Year 2008. May all the optimism of the New Year come true in your life.
--Goose

No comments: